Access your Service Learning Worksheet
Click on the Year Groups tab and select SL to begin.
Your SL Worksheet will appear. Click Add SL Service.
Adding a new SL Service
Complete the form that follows:
- Select a Cover Image
- Fill in the Service Name
- Indicate Approach (i.e. International, Local, Community-based, School-based)
- Pick your Start and End Date for the activity.
- Add your Supervisor, and the number of hours (if requested by your school).
- Check off which targeted learning outcomes you think you achieved with this activity.
- Click Add SL Service and an email will be sent to your SL Advisor to review & approve.
Once your activity has been added, you will be taken back to your SL Worksheet. Your activity will appear in your chart as "Needs Approval"
Editing Existing Activities
Select any SL Activity from your SL Worksheet that does not have a Service Status "Completed" and click Edit SL Service to make further changes to the activity. SL Activities that have been completed; cannot be modified any further by students.