Monitor test as a Teacher
Step 1 : From the 'My Assessments' tab on your homepage, 'Open' the desired test.
Step 2 - Go to the 'Monitor' tab.
Step 3 - When you click on the 'Monitor' Tab, you are taken to the 'Monitor' Page as shown below, where you automatically join the 'Internal Video Call' (if you had earlier enabled 'AP Video Monitoring' in the 'Delivery' settings).
The AP video monitoring allows the teacher to monitor their students while they are taking an exam, using the video proctoring feature embedded within AssessPrep.
The teacher can mute/unmute a student, chat one-on-one with a student and even broadcast a message to all the students in one go.
Note : The option to enable Video Monitoring (Internal/External) is in 'Delivery' settings on the 'Deliver' tab, as shown below.
If you have enabled the 'External video call link' in the delivery settings, you can join that call in another browser window/tab simultaneously.
Step 4 - When you scroll down on this 'Monitor' page, you will see the 'Live Invigilation Dashboard' as shown below.
Here, you can see :
1. This is the absent list. When you click on this option, it will open a list of students who are mapped but have not joined or started the test.
2. The Overview, how many students in all are mapped to this test and how many have started/ended/submitted.
3. Each student's progress.
4. If they are online or offline.
5. The number of uploads by each student.
6. Option to 'Force Submit'. This is needed when a student has not submitted their responses even after ending the test or after the time is over.
7. In 'Any browser with security', whenever a student tries to leave the test window they'll get a 'Focus lost' alert and the invigilator would be notified about the same.
8. Option to Chat with each student.
9. Option to extend the time for any student.
10. Option to see the Logs for each student. This is especially useful for the 'Any Browser with Security' mode, as you'll be able to see how many times a student moved away from the test window.
11. The status i.e. if they have started, not started, ended or submitted the test.
Note: See the Test Mode (Lockdown App/Browser) and the Device Information (Windows/Mac/iPad/Chromebook/Android) for each student.
Monitor test as an Invigilator
Step 1 - You can access the test from the 'My Assessments' tab on the left side panel on your homepage.
Step 2 - Click on 'Open' to view/monitor the test as an invigilator.
Step 3 - As an invigilator you only have the permission to 'view' or 'monitor' the test. You can't edit a test.
Step 4 - Click on the 'Monitor' tab to join the internal video monitoring link and see the 'Live Invigilation Dashboard'
Monitor test as an Admin
Step 1 - As an 'Admin' you can monitor all the tests by clicking on the 'Overview' tab on your homepage.
Step 2 - From this single page, the admins can also search and filter all the upcoming tests based on the starting date.
Step 3 - Click on the 'Monitor' button to start invigilating/proctoring any test.
From the 'Monitor' page you will be able to join the 'video proctoring' as well see the 'progress' and 'status' of all students on the 'live invigilation dashboard'.
All in all, this entire setup allows you to conveniently and effectively monitor examinations remotely.