Once logged in, click the "My Assessment" tab on the left navigation menu.
For every test, you can see the following information:
- Test Title
- Join code
- Class and subject
- Test Author
- Scheduled date and time, duration, and total marks
- Number of submissions (if any)
SearchingFiltering the tests
- Search - You can search assessments through their names or join codes.
- Filter - All the assessments can be filtered on the basis of program, grade level, subject, and test status (Draft, Published, Closed).
Each page shows a maximum of 20 tests with pagination at the bottom of the list.
Note - You can enable the 'Show archived' checkbox, this will include all the archived tests in the list.
A quick view of the test shows the subject, grade, teacher's name, start date, and time.
The following options are now available:
1. Test Status - This shows the status of your test. This can be
- Draft: This means that the test is in edit mode and not published for the students
- Published: Once published, the students can see the published test and attempt it at the scheduled date/time.
- Closed: Once the test has been closed, students cannot attempt or submit a test.
2. Open - To add/edit resources including questions to your test.
3. Edit - To edit basic details (subject, grade, test title, grading type, start date, start time, and delivery mode).
4. Duplicate - To duplicate the entire test.
5. Archive - To archive the test. The test will not be visible on your 'My Assessments' page hereafter.
On the right-end of each test are options for additional actions. If the test is unpublished, there will be an option to Edit Test.
Note: To edit a published test, you will need to unpublish the test, edit and then make sure you publish the test again. A test cannot be unpublished if students have already taken the test and submitted answers to the test.
Click here for guidance on creating tests.
Duplicating will create a copy of the same assessment and will allow you to edit the existing questions or add more questions to the same assessment. This is useful if you wish to to deliver an existing assessment to a different set of students.
To duplicate a test, navigate to the Library or My Assessments tab. Locate the assessment and click on the duplicate icon.