- See this Overview Video to understand what students see on their ManageBac accounts
- For a written guide from the student's perspective, see Navigating ManageBac as a Student.
- View the full library of Student Help tutorials.
- See this Overview Video to understand what parents see on their ManageBac accounts
- For a written guide from the parent's perspective, see Navigating ManageBac as a Parent.
- View the full library of Parent Help tutorials.
Best Practices to On-boarding your Community
- To explore our Demo Account, where you can login as a student or parent point of view, please email email@example.com for credentials
- Add a fake Student & Parent to your account, and login from their perspective. You can then use that user during orientation evenings with your parents or introduction sessions with students, or to create your own school-specific custom tutorials
- Watch your webinars on
- Adding Student and Parent Handbooks
Unit Plans: What can students and parents see?
Students and parents are able to see both the 'At a Glance' view and the unit Stream.
Note that the resource bank is not visible to the students or parents, only resources that have been actively added to the stream.
Here is what these sections look like from the teacher's perspective:
At a Glance:
Here is what the unit plan view looks like for the Students & Parents:
Can Students & Parents see Term Grades?
No, students and parents do not see term grades entered in the Gradebook unless a term report card has been generated to include them. They can, however, task grades and comments in real-time as they are entered by the teachers.
Students will find the grades and comments within the Tasks tab of their class.
Parents will see the grades and comments in two places:
1) They will see the most recent task grades & comments for all of their child's classes via the Academics tab on the left-hand menu:
2) They can also select the class within the Academics tab for a more in-depth breakdown. Here is an example view from the English class used in the above example: