- Creating Unit Planners Video Tutorial
- FariaPD QuickStart Guide: Creating Unit Templates that Work
- Creating a Unit
- Editing Sections on the Planner
- Where are Aims, Objectives & Syllabus added from?
- Adding Standards and Benchmarks
- Customising Unit Plan templates
Creating Unit Planners Video Tutorial
FariaPD QuickStart Guide: Creating Unit Templates that Work
For Non-IB Programmes in ManageBac - Click Below!
Creating a Unit
Via the Tasks & Units tab in your class
First select a Class and click into Tasks & Units. This will take you to the page in the below screenshot. By clicking Add Unit from the right navigational menu you will be able to create a new unit for your class.
- Create a Title for your unit
- Select the start month and week and duration of the unit in weeks
- Description - Add descriptive text to your unit plan
- Click Create Unit and Add Resources. This will create the unit and allow you to add further details in the unit planner. Note: Units will automatically be shared with other classes of the same subject and grade level.