Customising and Creating New Templates
Navigate to Settings > Select your Academic Programme > Curriculum.
Here you can adjust unit planner defaults for each programme:
- Enable/Disable sections and content of the unit planner on the right navigation panel
- Edit hints and header titles that are displayed as guidance to unit authors
- Adjust what can be seen At-a-Glance, which changes what can be made visible to parents and students on ManageBac
- Reset the template to the Programme default template using the Reset Template button.
The edits made to the tabs, headers & hints in the settings are then reflected in the unit planner, as shown above.
If more than one unit planner template is configured, admins will be taken to the list of templates instead of the Components tab of a template.
Configuring Approaches to Learning and Dispositions
Approaches to Learning and Dispositions are displayed as checkboxes in Unit Planners. These can be configured via Settings > Select Programme > Curriculum by clicking Approaches to Learning or Dispositions tabs at the top of the page.
ATL Skills and Dispositions can be changed in the following ways:
- Add new Items
- Edit title or icon
- Delete items, if none are currently selected in a unit