To log into AssessPrep for the first time, please complete the following steps:
1. Navigate to AssessPrep
Most recent AssessPrep version: https://app.assessprep.com/
2. Click Login with ManageBac, Google or Microsoft
If your school does not have Google or Microsoft SSO, then click the ManageBac login. If your school uses Google or Microsoft SSO, click Google or Microsoft.
If your school is located in China, navigate to https://app.assessprep.cn/
3. Enter your ManageBac email & password
Important: Users must have logged into their ManageBac accounts with username & password at least one time in order for this step to work. Note that logging into ManageBac with Google or Office 365 Single-Sign-On does not count.
4. Click 'Authorize'
The final step is to review and Authorize the application to authenticate your account, view your personal information, and in some cases use the personal information from your Accounts Profile to populate your application account.
Switch between AssessPrep & ManageBac via LaunchPad
Moving forward, you can then switch between your ManageBac and AssessPrep accounts via the Launchpad in the upper right corner. Click Launchpad and then select ManageBac or AssessPrep.
Having trouble accessing AssessPrep?
Please follow the steps below
1. Go to your school’s ManageBac login page and click "Forgot your password?" to reset the password for your ManageBac account.
The email address entered needs to match your ManageBac email address.
2. Check your inbox for an email where you can reset the password for your account. You will need to login to ManageBac with the new password.
3. Go to the AssessPrep login page and click "ManageBac" (if your school's ManageBac URL ends in .cn, navigate to app.assessprep.cn)
4. The page will redirect to the ManageBac Accounts Portal (accounts.faria.org), where you will enter your email and password again. You should be able to access AssessPrep from here.
If you have logged in to the Accounts Portal previously but have forgotten your password, you should click "Forgot your password?" via http://accounts.faria.org/ to reset the password to the Accounts Portal.