Editing Personal Information
Via Your Profile Picture
Once you have logged in successfully, you can update your personal details by clicking on your profile picture > Manage Your Profile > Edit Profile.
Note: You will not be able to edit your personal information if student profiles have been locked by your ManageBac administrator. If this is the case, we recommend you get in touch with an administrator/advisor from your Key Contacts list, found on the right-hand side of your dashboard.
Updating your E-mail
Update your e-mail address via the E-mail text box and click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page. An email will be sent to the updated e-mail address for confirmation. Please check your inbox to validate your e-mail.
Changing your Password
Click Change Password to update your ManageBac login password. The password will not save until you see a green box, we recommend using a pass phrase, which is the combination of four simple but random words (e.g. Horse battery staple yea!).
Read more Getting Started articles:
- Creating Strong Passwords
- Accessing ManageBac via the Accounts Portal
- Accessing ManageBac via the iOS App
Changing your Account Theme
Via Manage Your Profile > Themes
You can change your theme of your ManageBac account via Manage Your Profile > Themes page and then click Save Changes. By default, all user themes will default to dark blue or a school selected theme.
Updating your Account Language
Via Manage Your Profile
Under UI Language you can set your user interface language. Select from either English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Chinese (Simplified or Traditional) or Japanese. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to finish.
Once the page refreshes, your main menu and page content will display in the language of your choice. The above is a screenshot example of the user interface language changed to Chinese (Simplified).
Setting your Message Notification Preferences
Notifications & Emails
Your personal notifications can be found by clicking on the icon in the top right corner, next to your name.
Click the icon at the bottom of these messages to configure your notification preferences.
Here you can choose whether to receive notifications and/or emails regarding a variety of features on ManageBac.
- Enabling Message Notifications will send notifications to your ManageBac notifications area, which can be accessed via theicon next to your name.
- Enabling E-mails will send notifications to the e-mail address associated with your ManageBac account.
- Enabling Mobile Notifications will send notifications to your mobile device if you have downloaded the ManageBac app.
- When you have finished making changes to your notification preferences, click Save Preferences.