Single Sign On
ManageBac provides, as a paid add-on service, the ability for schools to allow all Google email users to log in using their Google credentials. This allows schools to better support your own identity management system.
To enable the integration, please navigate to Settings > Integrations > Partners. Select “Google Single Sign On". To learn more, click here.
Google Drive Integration
To Enable Google Drive Integration, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Partners > Google Upload.
Select 'Enable File Uploads from Google Drive' and click Save Changes. This will allow users with to upload from Google Drive when selecting files. To learn more, click here.
Google Doc Template Integration
For schools used to working in Google Docs, ManageBac can provide a seamless user experience for teachers & students, who are using Google Apps for Education.
Please note that schools must have one shared Google Drive that all teachers can access in order for this integration to work. We recommend creating a folder per teacher or per subject within the drive to organise it further.
Teacher: Document Creation & Differentiation
1. Directly link created Google Doc templates to your assessment tasks
2. Assign one or more Google Doc templates to your students – supporting greater differentiation
Student: Coursework Creation, Submission & Portfolio
3. Students can directly work on Google Docs within ManageBac and easily submit upon completion with one-click
4. Upon coursework submission, Google Docs are automatically versioned and time-stamped and saved into the student portfolio
Teacher: Evaluation & Marking
5. Mark with annotations via our Split-Screen Grading system in ManageBac.
To learn more about how to set up this integration, click here.
To learn more about how teachers can link Google Doc templates to tasks once the integration is set up, click here.