The left navigation menu now has two modes: Default & Compact (or Lite Menu), which will allow you to make full use of screen width on the web & tablet layouts. To toggle between ManageBac's Default and the Lite Menu, click on the three-line icon next to the school name at the top of the page on the left.
Quick Add for Admins and Teachers
The + Quick Add button at the top of the page, to the right of the search box, provides a quick way to navigate to the most popular activities in ManageBac.
For Admins and Teachers, the Quick Add function allows you to
- Start Online Lessons
- Schedule Online Lessons
- Create Unit Planner
- Add Assessment Task
- Add Lesson Experiences
- Post Messages
- Add Resources to a selected Unit
- Add Goals or Reflections to a student Portfolio.
Click an item on the + Quick Add menu and select a Class from the dropdown list.
This will include a list of all classes you are a member of.
Quick Add for Students
Students will be able to:
- Join Online Lessons
- Submit Coursework in their classes
- Add Resources, Goals, and Reflections to their Student Portfolio
- Submit CAS, Service as Action and Service Learning Experiences or Reflections
- Add Journal Entries for Project-based Learning, EE or TOK, Reflective Project or Language Portfolio and Personal or Community Projects