Editing Personal Information
Via Your Name
Once you have logged in successfully, you can update your personal information, including student photo, e-mail address and password by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of your ManageBac account.
Note: You will not be able to edit your personal information if student profiles have been locked by your ManageBac administrator. If this is the case, we recommend you get in touch with an administrator/advisor from your Key Contacts list, found on the right-hand side of your dashboard.
Updating your E-mail
Update your e-mail address via the E-mail text box. An email will be sent to the updated e-mail address for confirmation. Please check your inbox to validate your e-mail.
Changing your Password
Click Change password to update your password. This is the password you use to access your ManageBac account.
Read more Getting Started articles:
- Creating Strong Passwords
- Accessing ManageBac via the Accounts Portal
- Accessing ManageBac via the iOS App
Changing your account theme
Via Profile > Themes
You can change the theme of your ManageBac account via the Profile dropdown menu and Themes page. By default, all user themes will default to dark blue or a school selected theme.
Setting your Message notification Preferences
Notifications & Emails
Your personal notifications can be found by clicking on the icon in the top right corner, next to your name.
Click the icon at the bottom of these messages to configure your notification preferences.
Here you can choose whether to receive notifications and/or emails regarding a variety of features on ManageBac.
- Enabling Message Notifications will send notifications to your ManageBac notifications area, which can be accessed via theicon next to your name.
- Enabling E-mails will send notifications to the e-mail address associated with your ManageBac account.
- Enabling Mobile Notifications will send notifications to your mobile device if you have downloaded the ManageBac app.
- When you have finished making changes to your notification preferences, click Save Preferences.