Navigate to the Transcripts tab in your main menu, click Import Transcripts. Here you can import local records or grades not housed in ManageBac.
- IB: MYP / DP
- Non-IB: MS / HS (MS: Grade 6-10, HS: Grade 11-12)
- Academic Year value is the exam session year (most recent one). For example, 2019 for the 2018-2019 academic year and 2020 for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- The name must match the Academic Terms exactly as they are in the Settings > Academic Terms (e.g. Term 1, Semester 1, First Semester, Second Semester).
- It is recommended to make the Report Make easily distinguishable when selecting Transcript reports for the term and year.
- Subject Group is the exact title as it is given for the Subject Groups of the programme you are importing Transcript data for in Settings > MYP/DP > Subjects.
- The subject group for TOK classes should be entered as "Core"
- As you want it to appear on the Transcript. If you are only importing for one term of a given school year and are using a Reports file for another term of the same year, the Class names should match between import file and reports file to avoid creating additional lines in the Transcript PDF.
- The grade level names must match the labels as configured in your Settings > Grades & Programmes
- For DP and MYP Final Grades are 1-7.
- Required for non-IB classes and optional for DP and MYP classes.
Subject Level - Applicable only for DP Classes
- SL = Standard Level
- HL = Higher Level
- Credits can be allotted to class grade on the import if the credit value is greater than or equal to 0. Special symbols like '-' are not supported.
Academic Years & Terms
- Academic Years and Terms must first be set via your account Settings > Academic Terms. The names of the academic terms on your import file must match the names of the terms in your account settings.
Click Choose File to select your saved and completed CSV file. Next, click Import data to import the Transcript information from the file.