Viewing & Adding to your child's Portfolio
If you have multiple students linked to your account, you can toggle between their accounts by selecting the Student's name in the top left corner of your Dashboard.
Via the Home page, you can also select which student account to display.
Click the Portfolio > Files tab to view work that your child has uploaded to their classes or programme components.
Viewing Task Coursework & Grades
Via the Academics tab
Click on the tiles of any class to view it in more detail.
- A green Submitted tag next to the task category indicates your child has uploaded work. If you click the title of the Task, you will see a timestamp of when the work was uploaded.
- No tag after the Task Category means no dropbox was enabled, which means the teacher did not require students to upload their work to ManageBac for this particular assessment task.
- A grey Pending tag means no submission was made to the dropbox for the assignment yet.
A key explaining all the colours is shown at the bottom of the Overall Task Completion section.
Viewing Report Cards & End of term Grades
Please note: Report Cards are an add-on module. The Reports tab will only be visible to you if your school subscribes to this feature.
Via the Academic Profile tab > Reports
You can view any Term Reports or Service Learning Progress Reports generated for you child. Reports are arranged by Academic Year, with their generation date below each file. You can click on each report name to view and download PDF reports.
You can also view your child's Web-view reports and PDF reports via Academic Profile tab on the left-hand side > Profile > Reports section.
In the Reports section, you can find a list of generated report cards organized by academic year. Select an academic year/term from the drop down menu to view reports from previous years. You can click the three vertical dots to either Preview the Web-view report or Download the PDF report.
Click Preview to view the Web version of the report. You can click the right arrow or select the tiles at the bottom to view the different sections of the report.
Click Download to download the PDF Report Card.
Report Card FAQs
There is something wrong with my child's report card (a class missing, spelling mistake etc)
- Reach out to a Key Contact at your school directly for any report edits. You can find a list of key contacts via your Dashboard.
Why is there no report card for X term?
- Your school may not have generated or shared the report card for that term. If you believe it has been generated and issued, please reach out to a Key Contact at your school directly.
How can I open a PDF file?
- You may need to install a PDF viewer tool on your device, such as Adobe https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Will reports be accessible indefinitely?
- You will be able to view and access report cards for your child for as long as their school subscribe to ManageBac Reports, and for the duration of your child's time on ManageBac.
- Most schools will archive graduated students and their parents, and thus its advisable to download local copies of the Report card PDFs, as you will be unable to log-in once your account has been archived.