Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
Before you can create classes, you will need to click Classes via Settings > School Settings > Academics.
It's recommended to restrict teachers from being able to create classes - click here for further guidance on restricting teachers from creating classes.
Via the Inquiry tab, select a grade level and/or click Add Classes directly on the right navigation panel.
Select Type (IB Primary Years or Primary School), complete the required fields available and click Create this class. Note that Primary Years and Primary School classes can be linked to one or more academic terms within the same academic year.
Configure the duration of the class by linking it to academic terms. Note that Primary classes can only run for 1 academic year.
Note: Primary School is for non-IB classes.
Via the Inquiry tab, click Bulk Create Classes on the right navigation panel.
Select the Class Programme and Academic Year you wish to import for and click Download our CSV template.
Complete the file as follows:
1) Create a unique Class ID for each class (optional, but required for bulk assign students to classes). These IDs can be any combination of letters and numbers as long as they are unique to each class.
2) Type is PYP.
3) Year must match labels configured via Settings > Grades & Programmes.
4) Leave the Group column blank (this is for DP and PYP subject groups).
5) Match each class to a Subject. For homeroom classes, enter Homeroom as the subject. For specialist classes, enter the specialist subject name spelt exactly as configured in PYP settings.
6) Include a Name.
7) Level and Section are optional.
8) Input Teacher E-mail who will be managing the class (optional).
9) Include a Description (optional).
Save the spreadsheet as a CSV file.
Via the Bulk Create Classes page, click Choose File to select the CSV and click Next.
The system will guide you through the final steps to review the information upload. Alternatively, you can send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, where our support term will review and upload the file for you.
We offer phone support coverage 24 hours a day between Monday and Friday, beginning from Monday 9 AM (GMT +8) and ending at Friday 6 PM (GMT -7).
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at email@example.com and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here