Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
Click on the IB Manager tab and select SA to begin.
Complete the form that follows:
1. If you are part of an activity 'group' on ManageBac (e.g. the film club), you can select the group in the scroll menu or 'find a new group'.
2. Fill in the Activity Name.
3. Indicate whether it is Out-of-School or In-School.
4. Pick your Start and End Date for the activity.
5. Add your Advisor, and the number of hours (if requested by your school). If you have selected a group from the scroll menu, this should fill in automatically.
6. If you worked with an Organisation, fill in the organisation name and Activity Aim.
7. Check off which targeted learning outcomes you think you achieved with this activity.
8. Click Add SA activity and an email will be sent to your SA Advisor to review & approve.
Once your activity has been added, you will be taken back to your SA Worksheet. Your activity will appear in your chart as "Needs Approval"
We offer phone support coverage 24 hours a day between Monday and Friday, beginning from Monday 9 AM (GMT +8) and ending at Friday 6 PM (GMT -7).
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at email@example.com and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here