Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
You can access the Post New Message button under the Messages tab of your class.
1. Using the Enhanced Text Editor, you can add lists, images, videos, files, tables, change text styles and switch between left to right and right to left text directions.
2. Selecting Notify via e-mail will send out e-mails, which will contain the message, to the class members (students and teachers).
3. Selecting Private Message will create a message that is visible only to other teachers. Students will not be able to view these messages. Selecting both options, Notify via e-mail and Private Message, will create a private message and only teachers in the current class will receive an e-mail notification.
To create a reply first click "Reply to Message". This will bring up a text box that will allow you to enter your comment. Private comments can also be created by enabling the checkbox. Private comments will only be visible to other teachers. Once you're complete click Add Comment to post it.
In addition to replying to messages, users are able to reply to comments. To view all replies to a comment click Show replies. To add a reply click Reply to Comment.
Once your text is ready you can click Notify via E-mail to send the notification to the author of the original comment and click Add Reply to publish your reply.
There are two types of private messages:
1. Messages and comments that are created by teachers and are only visible to other teachers.
2. Messages and comments that are created by students and are visible to other teachers but also to the student.
In the example above, the student posted a private comment. This private comment is now visible to teachers. When a teacher responds to it the reply will also be visible to the student. The approach allows students to create private communication threads with their teachers.
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here