Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
Configuring your Year Group settings is essential to properly enabling your Service as Action, Personal Project, and Community Project functions.
By clicking on the Overview tab, you can access Edit Year Group settings on the right navigation panel.
On this page, you will be able to:
1. Edit your IB group name (e.g. IB MYP Class of 2019) and group description.
2. Customise the year group photo.
3. Set your programme and grade.
4. Determine whether you would like to enable learning outcomes and the course planner.
5. Enable citation style for student essays.
6. If learning outcomes have been enabled, you can add new ones by clicking Add Outcome.
7. If you track hours for Service as Action, you must check the box. Types of hours can be added at the bottom of the page.
Add Service as Action questions by clicking the Add Question button. Questions can be added for all outcomes, or set to only appear when certain learning outcomes are selected. To delete, tick the Delete? box next to the question.
We offer phone support coverage 24 hours a day between Monday and Friday, beginning from Monday 9 AM (GMT +8) and ending at Friday 6 PM (GMT -7).
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at email@example.com and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here