Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
To generate your reports, please first confirm the following data:
1. Term: Select a term with the correct grade data.
2. Template: Ensure that your selected template includes your desired information and excludes other information. You can easily adjust your template by clicking Edit Template, and you can have an unlimited number of templates.
3. Years: Choose to generate reports for all year levels at once, or specify which years will have reports generated. (This setup allows you, for instance, to generate reports for Grade 11 using one report template, and then generate for Grade 12 using another template.) If you would like to include non-IB grades, tick the checkbox and specify the term.
4. Next, give your report a Title (e.g. First Semester Report).
5. Indicate the Preparation Date.
6. Choose your Sort Order.
7. Indicate whether you would like parents and students to receive email notifications.
We first recommend previewing reports prior to generating final drafts. To preview draft reports, click the blue buttons Generate Individual Report or Generate Draft. These buttons generate PDFs that are not stored on ManageBac.
Once confident that reports are ready, click the green Generate Reports button. A full PDF will also be generated and stored as a master copy in the list at the bottom of the Reports tab. These officially generated report cards provide data for student transcripts.
This will also generate a full set of report cards that are stored individually on each student’s profile.
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at email@example.com and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here