Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
Configuring your IB group settings is essential to properly enabling the CAS, EE and TOK functions.
You can Edit Group Settings from the sidebar of the Overview tab for each year group.
On this page, you will be able to:
1) Set your class year (e.g. Grade 11 or Grade 12). This will be used to define the proper set of TOK prescribed titles, and to match students to their IB class groups (e.g. IB History HL for the 2016 class year), which they can select on their Diploma Plan worksheets.
2) Edit your IB group name (e.g. IB Diploma Class of 2016) and group description.
3) Customize your logo.
4) Determine whether you would like to enable specific worksheets:
5) Define the citation style for student essays.
6) Determine whether you would like to track hours for CAS. If you do, you must check the box and enter the total cumulative number of hours you would like to measure progress against (e.g. 150).
7) Add CAS reflection questions. This allows you to set questions for students to respond to after completing CAS activities.
Note: You may also Archive your IB Group via the checkbox at the bottom of the page. This is normally done after the students have completed their exams in May or November of their final year. All of their records will remain intact in an archive. See our tutorial on Archiving an IB Group: http://help.managebac.com/support?lesson=19092&manual_id=coordinatorguide
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here