- Getting Started with ManageBac as an Administrator
Getting Started with ManageBac as a Student (Select programme below)
- IB Diploma or Career-related Programme Student (IB DP, IB CP)
- IB Middle Years Programme Student (IB MYP)
- IB Primary Years Programme Student (IB PYP)
- Pearson Edexcel, Cambridge or National Curriculum Student
- New to ManageBac? Top 10 Tips for getting your school started
QuickStart User Guides
- How-to Videos and Live Webinars
- Watch Q1 '22: Home Menu, Rubric updates, Task Extensions + more!
- Watch Q4 '21: Unit Plan & Progress design, Weekly Planner, iOS App + more!
- Watch Q3 '21: Class & Year Group updates, new IDU Projects, AssessPrep grades + more!
- Watch Q2 '21: Quick Add, Report template updates, new timetables + more!
- Watch Q1 '21: Logos, DP & Pamoja plan rosters, Scan mobile coursework + more!
Your Profile & Preferences
- Accessing & Installing the ManageBac app on iOS or Android
- Learning Management Webinar: ManageBac on the Go
ManageBac for Mobile & Tablet
- Is ManageBac licensed? What are the 7 connection points?
- 1. IBIS Registration via ManageBac
- IBIS Registration QuickStart Guide
- Completing & Reviewing Plans Worksheets
- Creating & Issuing Exam Calendars
- Common IBIS Registration Errors
- Updating IBIS Candidate Session Numbers, Codes & Pins
- Updating IBIS Subject Selections for Legacy Subjects
- Learning Management Webinar: Simplified IBIS Exam Registration & eCoursework Tracking
- 2. IB eCoursework Submissions via ManageBac
- IB eCoursework QuickStart Guide
- Uploading to IB eCoursework via ManageBac
- 3. CAS Moderation via ManageBac
- By the School: Submitting CAS Samples for moderation
- By the Moderator: Accessing your Moderator Account
- By the Moderator: Reviewing CAS Samples
- By the IB: Assigning & Updating Moderators
- By the IB: Sending Welcome E-mails to Moderators
- 4. Share Access for IB Site Visits via ManageBac Observer
- 5. Exporting IB Forms via ManageBac
- 6. DP SubjectCentre: Guides, Resources & Exam information
- 7. IB Concierge for Programme Evaluation
What is the relationship between ManageBac and the IB?