If you would like to move ahead with the 'iSAMS sync to applicants' option (Option 2), please contact us at email@example.com, to confirm the following details:
1. Let us know your iSAMS domain (the web address where you access your iSAMS account)
2. Provide a screenshot of your iSAMS Grade settings, by doing the following in iSAMS:
a. Navigate to School Management > School Manager > Years (or Grades)
b. Take a screenshot of the Year Name (Year Code) column
This would look similar to the below screenshot.
3. Let us know what settings you would like in your OpenApply account at Settings > iSAMS:
a. Which address you would like to be flagged as the Home Address (student, parent or both)
b. Which phone number format you would like for phone numbers syncing to iSAMS
c. Whether you want parents to be marked as 'All Merge' in iSAMS
d. Whether you want OpenApply to set a Title / Prefix for the students in iSAMS, based on their gender
4. Let us know what OpenApply statuses you would like to sync to iSAMS, and which admissions status you would like the applicants to sync to in iSAMS, such as 'Accepted' or 'Paid'. Alternatively, it is possible to map a field in OpenApply to the Admissions Status field in iSAMS.
5. Let us know what OpenApply field you would like to sync to Boarding Status in iSAMS. Alternatively, we can set all students to default to 'Day' for Boarding status.
Once you have confirmed these details, we can request the relevant API credentials from iSAMS, and proceed with the next steps.