Please note: Report Cards are an add-on module. The Reports tab will only be visible to you if your school subscribes to this feature.
Via Reports tab
Select the appropriate child from the top of the page (if you have more than one student registered on AtlasNext) and select the Reports tab from the sidebar on the left-hand side.
Here you can see your child's Term Reports or Progress Reports.
Report templates are customizable by your school. They allow the opportunity to include end of term grades and comments from classes to be published, along with summaries from advisors and core projects.
You can click on each report name to view and download it as a PDF file, as well as print it locally. Reports are arranged by Academic Year, with their generation date below each file.
Report Card FAQs
- There is something wrong with my child's report card (a class missing, spelling mistake etc)
- Reach out to a Key Contact at your school directly for any report edits. You can find a list of key contacts via your Academics.
- Why is there no report card for X term?
- Your school may not have generated or shared the report card for that term. If you believe it has been generated and issued, please reach out to a Key Contact at your school directly.
- How can I open a PDF file?
- You may need to install a PDF viewer tool on your device, such as Adobe https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Will reports be accessible indefinitely?
- You will be able to view and access report cards for your child for as long as their school subscribe to AtlasNext Reports, and for the duration of your child's time on AtlasNext.
- Most schools will archive graduated students and their parents, and thus its advisable to download local copies of the Report card PDFs, as you will be unable to log-in once your account has been archived.