If you wish to manually create a member in ClubsBuddy, this can be easily done. This article gives instructions how to create and send an activation email to a newly added club/organisation member.
- Click the 'Reception/Registers' tab
- Click 'Users'
- Click the blue 'Add Member' button located on the right-hand side
- When selected, the member creation screen will appear. Fill in the correct details surrounding the Club/Organisation member.
Please note: if the club/organisation member is a child, please select the 'System Generate Email ' tick box. If a regular member who will be using ClubsBuddy please enter their email address.
- When the correct details have been entered, click the green 'Save' tab.
- If the newly created member is a child, you must add a linked parent to the child member account. To do this, follow steps 7-9. If the newly created member is an adult or will be actively using ClubsBuddy, skip straight to step number: 11.
- Click the 'Linked' tab and click the blue 'Add' button
- Fill in the correct details of the parent including, first name, last name and email address. Click the blue 'Save' tab.
- When the parent has been saved, they will then be listed as a linked parent to the child member.
- To send an activation email, click the 'Admin' tab.
- When selected, 3 sections will appear that says Staff, Pupil, Parent. If a member has been created who will be using ClubsBuddy, the activation must be sent from the pupil section. If a parent has been created and linked to a member account then the activation email must be sent from the parent section.
- Select the 'Welcome email - not sent' in the applicable section.
- Click the toggle box next to the new user's name and email, this will fill with green.
- Select the green 'Send' tab located in the top right of the screen.
- The new user will then receive an activation email with instructions on how to set-up their ClubsBuddy account.