This action is performed with the Users tab in the Reception area.
- Click on the 'Reception' tab
- Click the 'Users' tab
- Click the blue button which is labelled 'Add External User'
- Fill in the information required in the form
- Click 'Save'
- By pressing save you will create the external user within SchoolsBuddy, but they won't yet be active. You will need to send them an activation email. Click here to learn how to send an activation email
Once you have saved the external user they will appear in the same lists as other staff members, and therefore it may be useful to label their name with something that denotes 'External'.
EXTERNAL PROVIDER ROLE DEFAULT PERMISSIONS
To change any of these permission levels for your school please contact email@example.com
- Student list & attendance register
- Details of the event - information including date/time and location
Optional - OFF by default
- View Guardian Information for the students in their group/activity
- Send Communications to their group
- Edit their own events to update time, day & description but also cancel and delete
- View Medical Conditions of the students
- Organise additional events for their group