The ‘Medical’ tab within SchoolsBuddy is a great tab for accessing, printing and exporting medical information from certain groups. This medical information is either extracted from your School's MIS or manually entered into SchoolsBuddy. To access the 'Medical' tab:
1. Click the 'Reception/Registers' tab.
2. Click the 'Groups' tab.
3. Use the filters to find the correct group. If you are searching for a group that you are not the organising, you must unclick the 'My Groups' toggle box.
4. When the correct group has been found, select it.
5. Click the 'Medical ' tab.
6. When selected, the medical data of each child will be displayed.
7. You can either print or export this information an CSV file. To do this, select the preferred function.