- Click the 'Reception' tab.
- The 'Registers/Events' tab will be selected by default.
- Use the filters to find the event or the series of events you wish to edit, cancel or delete. The drop-down bars can be used to filter by group, year/grade or organiser.
Please note: if the event is not within the date range set, the group, year/group or organiser will not appear in the drop-down boxes.
- From there, select the desired event from the list that will appear on the left-side of the screen.
- Click the 'Details' tab on the right hand side
Editing an Event
- Now you can edit any of the details of the event, this is done by either typing in the text boxes or changing the time/date details. When finished, select the green 'Save' button.
- When clicked, if the event is part of a series of events, a pop-up box like the one shown in the image below will appear on the screen. The detail/s you have changed will be displayed and the 'Copy value' box will be ticked by default (this is for a series of events).
- If you wish to change every event in the series to correspond with the detail change, tick the tick box next to each event and then click the blue 'Apply changes' if you only wish to edit this singular event, click the yellow 'Leave Other Events'.
- The event details have now been changed.
- Parents/pupils do not receive a communication notifying them of the change. It is suggested that you send a parent notice/pupil notice notifying them of the change.
Cancelling an Event
- Click the red 'Cancel Event' tab in the details tab of the event (you will probably need to scroll down to see this button)
- When selected, a pop-up screen will appear on the screen like the one shown in the image below. You have the option of:
- Title: changing the title of the cancellation notice
- Recipients: sending it to parents, pupils, and staff
- Typing an optional message in the text box
- Click the blue 'Confirm' tab.
- Now the event has been cancelled and it will be marked as cancelled in the staff, pupils, and parents diary as cancelled.
Deleting an Event
- Click the red 'Delete' tab in the details tab of the event (you will probably need to scroll down to see this button)
- When selected, a pop-up box will appear on the screen.
- If the event is a one-off, the pop up box will be similar to the image below on the left. Click the green 'Delete' button to delete the event.
- If the event is part of a series the pop up box will be similar to the image below on the right. If you wish to delete every event within the series, click the red 'Toggle' tab. When the correct events have been selected to delete, click the blue 'Delete Events' tab.