The Attendance Dashboard will enable you to view the most recent absentees (filter by grade/year and event type), check to see which staff members are not taking attendance registers, and view the students who have attended the most.
- Left click the Reception tab
- Left click Reports
- Select Attendance Dashboard (by Student and Group) from the dropdown list
When you have left clicked the Attendance Dashboard from the dropdown menu you will be presented with the below screen. By default you will be on the Absentee List - Students tab, selectable at the bottom of the screen
- This is the calendar and event filter - left click the drop down boxes to change from days, weeks etc. The event filter will shortlist whichever events you choose. Standard Windows controls apply and you can also choose multiple events by holding down the left control key on your keyboard as you left click your selections.
- This is the Year/Grade filter - left click on one of the Years or Grades to only show information relating to that selection. A second left click will deselect the selection. Standard Windows controls apply, and you can hold down the left control button on your keyboard while left clicking to select/deselect multiple Years/Grades at once.
- The next filter is Register filter - left click on one of the boxes to only show information relating to that selection and left click again to deselect it. Again, standard Windows controls apply and you can hold down the left control button on your keyboard while left clicking to select/deselect multiple boxes at once.
- This section shows the main data of your report. Left clicking on the headings of each column will 'sort' the data by ascending value
- This section controls the filters for the main data shown in section 4 and enables you to filter what information is displayed. Left click on the arrow to the right of each box to apply the filter.
For a list of available reports within SchoolsBuddy please click here