Thank you very much for choosing to work with ClubsBuddy.
This is part 1 of the Setup process which will take you to being ready to go Live
You will shortly receive your activation email and using the link within this email you will be able to sign in and complete the orientation and tasks as described below:
- Watch the Parent and Staff 'Discover ClubsBuddy' videos below (12 minutes of video combined)
- Complete these four initial setup tasks - click the links to use the support documents
- Block Dates - repeating events will ignore any set holiday periods or inset/training days. Add at least one block date e.g. Christmas Day.
- Locations - events normally have a location assigned which is either Home or Away (off-site). Set up at least one location.
- Welcome Message - visible when user logs in this can be used for consistent message or advanced instructions as and when. Different messages can be set up for Parents, Members and Staff. Add a ‘Staff Welcome Message’.
- Staff Roles - as a Super User you have access to allocate Staff Roles. New staff added are automatically allocated the Regular Staff Role. Add a new Staff member and allocate yourself the Absentee Alert Role.
- Watch the Create a Simple Breakfast and After School Club video below (20 minute video)
- Following completion of Steps 1 to 3, if you haven't already, please arrange to Book your initial onboarding call to discuss your next steps and training requirements. Please note it is critical that you have completed tasks 1-3 prior to attending the Q & A. This will allow the session to be more specific to your own requirements.
Having completed Steps 1 to 4 and booked your Q & A session you may feel ready to complete the below tasks, or you may prefer to carry these out after your session.
- Finish Setup using the processes you have learnt above:
- add any additional Block Dates
- add all Locations
- add and edit all Welcome Messages
- add all Staff and assign required Roles
- Set up your first Sign Up / Container (and all known future ones if comfortable at this point), using the video watched in Step 3 along with this guide: Create an Instant Book & Pay Event. N.B. You must set the Container Sign Up Open Date as today so you will be able to see it when carrying out Step 7.
- Test your Registration process, view the Welcome Message when logged in as a Parent and your own Staff login. View Container/s you have created logged in as a Parent and your own Staff login. Ensure you have assigned the child/member to the relevant Group, so the Container shows as the Parent. It is essential that you complete this step.
Once ALL above Steps are complete you are ready to move on to part 2 of Getting Started with ClubsBuddy and Test your Bookings process.