Once you login to your OpenApply account, you will be directed to your Dashboard where you can easily navigate OpenApply.
From the Dashboard you can access key information along with the many features of OpenApply.
1. On top of the page you can find Enrolment notifications and Invoice Reminders. You can pay the invoice online if your school offers a credit card option (and/or a WeChat Pay/Alipay option for schools in China).
2. The Family Information section lists your details on the left with a map of your address on the right.
3. Switching between children is easy and can be done beneath the Family Information section. Here you will see a list of all your children where you can simply click on the desired child to navigate to their profile.
4. By clicking the Add New Applicant button, you can begin an application for an additional child. Family information that is currently on file will be automatically entered into the application form.
5. The Admissions Contacts section provides the information of admissions team members for your records. If you need to reach out for further information, these contacts would be a great place to start.
6. The Campus Locations section provides the address of the school's campus(es) as well as clickable Google Maps (AMap for schools in China) for your reference.
You can find information for each applicant in the Student Details section.
1. Applicant details can be seen in the Personal Information tab while parent information can be viewed under Family Information.
2. You can view Tours, Interviews, and Open House Days under the Upcoming Events section.
3.By clicking on the Applicant Dropdown on the top left you can choose a different child's details to view.
4. The Further Information section displays links to additional pages your school has provided for your reference.
The Application Checklist section displays the school's requested items you have and have not completed for the admissions process. Once a checklist item is completed, it will be crossed-off and identified by a green check-mark.
1. The Hide Completed button allows you to remove completed items from your view so you can focus on the items remaining.
2. The Edit icon next to a form indicates that a completed form is available for editing.
3. The Review icon allows you to review your answers on a submitted form.
Within the Required Documents section you can view files uploaded to the checklist or within a form or upload additional files to your child's profile. You can also view a list of files previously uploaded by yourself, a family member, or the admissions staff.
The Messages section allows you to communicate with the admissions staff throughout the admissions process. All messages will appear in this section with the most recent correspondence populating at the bottom.