The below describes how to block out time slots as an Admin. As standard, Teachers are able to block out their own time slots. If you would like the ability for teachers to block out time slots switched off, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Activities & Clubs tab. (This may be labelled differently according to your School's preferences)
- Click the Manage button on the parents' evening/parent conference container.
- Click the Existing Events tab.
- Click the group in which you wish to block out time slots. Click the toggle box on the left side of the event to select, when selected the box will turn green. Click the orange 'block out selected' tab.
- When the time slots have been blocked out, they will appear faded on the event list and in yellow on the time slots. Parents, pupils and staff will not be able to book the time once it is blocked out.