- Dashboard - View Unit calendars of your classes as well as upcoming events and deadlines.
- Homeroom - Take daily homeroom attendance, add advisory comments, and review homeroom term grades. Note: This view is unique to each user and will only show those students assigned to you as a Homeroom Advisor.
- Reviews & Progress - Approve Service Learning and Project experiences for your advisory group, view experience updates, and manage your groups.
- Portfolio - Access student ePortfolio's which contain all the files they've submitted to their classes, projects or directly to the Portfolio. Teachers can also add Learning Goals and other resources for an individual student.
- Curriculum - Access your school's whole school curriculum, unit calendars, subject group overview, curriculum digest and unit analytics.
- Guides & Handbooks - View online quick start or program guides and Handbooks for the enabled academic programm for your school.
User Type: Admins & Teachers.
- Cohort Years - Create cohort years, oversee SL activities, manage Project portfolios, and view curriculum plans. Note that the name of this tab is customizable and therefore may not be as shown.
- Classes - Create and join classes. Classes allow you to post assignments, record grades in an online gradebook, and complete Internal Assessment requirements for your subject.
- Groups - Create and join groups linked to one of five types: SL Project, Homeroom, Sports Team, Club or Society, and Other.
- Parents Association - This tab will only appear if the Parents Association is enabled in Settings. Mass-message parents and add parent-specific calendar events and deadlines.
User Type: Available for Admins and Teachers with permissions.
Subscription Type: Only for schools using the AtlasNext Reports Add-on.
- Proofing and Review - Review all term grades and comments prior to report card generation.
- Generate Reports - Generate report cards.
- Reports Archive - Access previously generated report cards.
- Transcripts - Generate transcripts.
- Engagement Analytics - Review student engagement with Online Lessons and Tasks in their classes.
- Attendance Manager - Track attendance for the whole school.
- Student Directory - Directory of Students.
- Import - Bulk import tools.