There are four types of calendars on AtlasNext:
- Cohort Year: Shows events and deadlines for a cohort year (e.g. the Year 10 calendar).
- Class: Shows events and deadlines for a class (e.g. Biology 9).
- Group: Shows events and deadlines for a group (e.g. Basketball Team).
- Dashboard Calendar: Shows all relevant events and deadlines for the individual user, e.g. a Year 11 student taking Mathematics Extended and Biology will see events and deadlines for Year 11 Mathematics and Biology.
- This is also where you can add your own Personal Events.
Cohort Year Calendar
Under Cohort Years, select a cohort year and then click on the Calendar tab.
All class deadlines for the cohort year are also included on the calendar, so you can easily see if teachers are assigning major assignments and tasks on the same day or week. This calendar also includes any speciﬁc events and deadlines for the cohort year. Administrators can add an event or deadline by clicking Add New Event or Add New Deadline.
Click on the Classes tab. Select a class and navigate to the Calendar. All assignments and tasks for the class will display here. Teachers and Administrators can add an event, deadline or Online Lesson by clicking Add New Event, Add New Deadline, or Add New Online Lesson.
Access the Groups calendar via Groups. Select a group and then click on Calendar.
This is your own personal calendar and shows all events and deadlines from groups and classes you are a member of.
Note that if you Add Event or Add Deadline to this calendar, it will not be visible to anyone else on the AtlasNext account.
Subscribe to Calendar
You can subscribe to any of your calendars (i.e. iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook etc.) by clicking My Full Calendar >Subscribe to Calendar on the righthand navigation.
Note: This is only a one-way sync. You must add new items directly in the associated calendar on AtlasNext.