Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
Before you can create classes, you will need to click Classes via Settings > School Settings > Academics > Save Changes.
Under the Classes > See all classes, the sidebar will show you two options for adding classes:
Select the option you want to use to begin.
After clicking the Add New Class button, fill in the form that appears. Some fields are optional, but be sure to complete any starred fields, which are required.
Configure the duration of the class by linking it to academic terms. Note that MYP & Middle School classes can only be run for 1 academic year.
Once you have completed the form, click Add class at the bottom.
Navigate to Classes > See all classes > Import Classes > Select Class Programme to create multiple classes per programme using a CSV import.
Select the Academic Year you wish to create classes for.
Click to Download our CSV template to start.
Once the CSV template has downloaded, fill it in as follows:
1. Class ID: This can be any combination of characters, as long as they are unique. We recommend using programme & subject abbreviations with the academic year as a suffix or prefix (MYP1Eng_2018-19), this way you can re-use the same ID each year and only update the academic year.
2. Year (please use labels from your account Settings > Grades & Programmes).
3. Group: This is the MYP Subject Group #, these are listed out below:
1 = Language & Literature
2 = Language Acquisition
3 = Individuals & Societies
4 = Sciences
5 = Mathematics
6 = Arts
7 = Physical & Health Education
8 = Design
4. Subject (e.g. Humanities): The MYP subjects must be enabled via Settings > Middle Years Programme > Subjects.
5. Class Name: This is the class name that students & teachers will see when viewing the class once it has been created. We recommend leaving this blank and we will use the default subject name.
6. Teacher E-mail: Add as many teachers as are teaching the class, adding the teacher email, separated by a '|' sign.
When you're finished, save the spreadsheet as a CSV file.
Once your form has been filled out and saved, return to the Import Classes page on ManageBac, where you can upload your file by clicking Choose File. Select the file you've just created. Then, click on the Next button.
ManageBac will guide you through the final steps by double checking the information you have uploaded is correct. Alternatively, you can send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will review your file before processing it for you.
We offer phone support coverage 24 hours a day between Monday and Friday, beginning from Monday 9 AM (GMT +8) and ending at Friday 6 PM (GMT -7).
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at email@example.com and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here