Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
Select your class from the list which appears under the Classes tab. Language classes will have an Orals tab, which has a roster of students' names. Via the Individual Oral view, click on a student to record their individual oral. This will lead you to the recording page.
1. Enter the Individual Oral topic.
2. Check HL or SL level. The date will automatically be set to the current day.
3. To complete the form ahead of time, click Save Changes underneath it. Please note that clicking this button should only be done either before the recording, or after the recording is already saved. Otherwise, the recording may be lost when the page refreshes.
4. Once the form has been completed and the student is ready, click Record to begin. Once you have finished, press Stop. From here, you can Play your recording back, or just click Save.
5. Once you are ready to assess, use the preset rubric to give a numeric mark, and use the Comments section below to add any comments. Once you are finished, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
We offer phone support coverage 24 hours a day between Monday and Friday, beginning from Monday 9 AM (GMT +8) and ending at Friday 6 PM (GMT -7).
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here