Help Tutorials, Quickstart Guides and Resources to help you make the most of ManageBac.
Via Settings > Diploma Programme > Rubrics & Options, you can create new rubrics & options, which are completed by teachers together with their term grades.
Click Add Rubric to define your rubric title. There are three types of rubrics & options:
1. Criteria: this is a set of criteria that teachers will select as a dropdown menu (e.g. Effort grades may be set using a range of 5 to 1 with 5 being excellent effort and 1 being the worst).
2. Custom Field: this is a customisable field allowing teachers to enter in any type of text with a defined suffix (e.g. attendance in % terms).
3. Formula: Formulas allow you to calculate a rubric value based on Custom Fields or Criteria rubric values.
After adding the title of the rubric and selecting the type, click Create Rubric.
By hovering over the rubric title, you can see the pencil icon to edit the value and descriptors. After defining your rubric details, click Save Changes.
Once you have added your rubrics, they will be visible from the Term Grades tab, where teachers will be able to enter in values.
1. Via Reports > Generate > Manage Templates > select DP template > Overview, enable the Options & Rubrics by selecting from the dropdown to include the descriptors for the rubrics on the Report card. Click Save Changes.
Enabling rubrics & options on your report cards is a two-step process:
2. Via Reports > Generate > Manage Templates > select DP template > Summary, tick the Options & Rubrics checkbox and from the dropdown. Select the rubrics you wish to show on reports and click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Rubrics assessment can also be configured to show on the Class Reports section of the report via the Class Reports tab.
We offer phone support coverage 24 hours a day between Monday and Friday, beginning from Monday 9 AM (GMT +8) and ending at Friday 6 PM (GMT -7).
The first step is to open our online support centre and select your programme.
Select your user type.
Not finding the tutorial you're looking for? Enter in a question or keyword!
The tutorials will update below.
Click on the tutorial you wish to view.
You can also check out our Quickstart Guides on the right navigation panel.
Need more urgent assistance? Feel free to call in any time Monday through Friday, 24 hours a day.
Or email us at email@example.com and you'll get a response within 24 hours.
Feel free to also schedule a demo with us here